The firm is investigating the issues surrounding the General Motors Recall of Older Model Vehicles to Fix Power Steering. Below is a list of the recalled vehicles.
* Chevrolet Malibu: All model year 2004 and 2005, and some model year 2006 and model year 2008 and 2009 vehicles
* Chevrolet Malibu Maxx: All model year 2004 and 2005, and some 2006 model year
* Chevrolet HHR (Non-Turbo): Some model year 2009 and 2010 vehicles
* Chevrolet Cobalt: Some model year 2010 vehicles
* Saturn Aura: Some model year 2008 and 2009 vehicles
* Saturn ION: All model year 2004 to 2007 vehicles
* Pontiac G6: All model year 2005, and some model year 2006 and model year 2008 and 2009 vehicles
* Service parts installed into certain vehicles before May 31, 2010 under a previous safety recall
* All 2005-2007 Chevrolet Cobalt and Pontiac G5,
* 2003-2007 Saturn Ion,
* 2006-2007 Chevrolet HHR,
* 2005-2006 Pontiac Pursuit (Canada),
* 2006-2007 Pontiac Solstice, and/or
* 2007 Saturn Sky ll
Moreover, in addition, 309,160 non-turbocharged Chevrolet HHRs from the 2006-2008 model years (and several hundred 2009 models) and 96,324 Saturn IONs from the 2003 model year that are not subject to these recalls will be given lifetime warranties for replacement of the electronic power steering.
If YOU ARE A PERSON OR KNOW OF A PERSON WHO OWNS/OWNED, OR LEASES/LEASED ONE OF THE VEHICLES LISTED ABOVE, PLEASE CONTACT US AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
Please submit the following information so we can determine if you qualify for the suit. If you don't know all the specific details, partial information is also acceptable.